Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is coming!




Spring is almost here, I can feel it! The days are getting longer, the birds are chirping, looking for nests to have their new offspring. The daffodils and crocuses are popping their heads out as if to say hello to this new season. Although the calendar still says March and you never know what March can bring weather wise?  I feel the new season coming and I can’t wait. It has felt like spring already around here. Thursday the temperature should reach 70 degrees! Ahhh, my kind of weather!

By the weekend though reality will set in and the temps will fall back into the 50’s but I know that spring weather is right around the corner. So I decided to bring a little spring inside my house. Exchange the Christmas/ winter flower arrangements with more vibrant and bright colors. Put the winter candles away and replace with a Lilac fragrance. Swap out those winter, leaf covered pillow covers with some soft flowery ones. And last but not least (which I’m not quite sure I’m totally ready for this….) But in time I will replace those warm, fleecy sheets on my bed with regular cotton ones.  But I still have time for that right????

Spring is coming and I am looking forward to its arrival J

No comments:

Post a Comment