Monday, November 21, 2011

What I am thankful for.....

Things that I am thankful for this year.....

My husband- my soul mate, my best friend. The one I can count on for anything and everything!

My three wonderful kids- my rocks, without them my life would be nothing, they complete me!

My family- my support system. They are there when I need them and even when I don't. They are there to listen, to cry, to laugh, to understand, to cherish!

My home- the place where everything is safe and peaceful. It provides us shelter and comfort.

My friends- Like family they are there for support, guidance and friendship.

My health- It keeps me going, to be healthy is a blessing!

My dog- I am thankful for the happiness that he shows me no matter how many times in one day I walk through that door. His happiness is never ending....

My life- I am so blessed to have what I have in my life. I am so fortunate to have the family, friends and support system that I have. My wish is for all to be happy and healthy this Thanksgiving Holiday and blessed with the love and joy of family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment