Thursday, May 31, 2012

Loving this time of year! Busy as it is with school coming to an end, activities finishing up, end of year concerts and plays, championship games and end of year parties. Now I am looking forward to the lazy days of summer! Maybe not so lazy but definitely less scheduled as during the school year. We have a vacation coming up soon and my am I so looking forward to that. A time to relax with family.  My family is so excited for this upcoming vacation. And I as well......

My garden is starting to really come to life out there. We have had much rain here the past few days which is apparently just what this garden of mine needed. Looking forward to the first harvest! And how I love just sitting outside on the deck and looking at my honeysuckle grow, it took some time but it seems to like its new spot :)
Hope you all are enjoying the beginning of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment